• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Well I'm taking a shit at work so it's time for a minutes projection. We are most likely getting Canka, so let's roll with it.

Boopie(28)Sallis(8)Cam(4)
Cam(26) Sallis(10) Damari(4)
Damari(22) Canka(14) Sallis (4)
Carr(26) Keller/MMM(14)
Reid(20)Marsh(15) Carr(5)

Carr- 31
Boopie- 28
Cam- 30
Damari- 26
Sallis - 22
Reid - 20
Marsh - 15
Canka - 14
Keller - 8
MMM - 6
No Ituka? Is Cam or Sallis the backup pg in this scenario?

Although in one of those interviews Canka talks a bit about running point for that that pro team, so maybe he can handle it ok, too (though he likes to travel).

Hope that is the case. Would think he could get a few minutes a game if he was good enough even as a fresh but I'd rather have him than the open scholly

No Ituka? Is Cam or Sallis the backup pg in this scenario?

Although in one of those interviews Canka talks a bit about running point for that that pro team, so maybe he can handle it ok, too (though he likes to travel).
I think Sallis will give us some good minutes at PG. I'm not convinced Ituka can give us minutes until I see it. I hope he blows me away(much like mako's mom), and ends up playing 20 mpg and is one of our best players.

But I don't feel comfortable factoring him in until I see it with my own eyes.

It’s pronounced Bobby. We do have a Bookie
200w_s.gif

Boopie(28)Sallis(8)Cam(4)
Cam(26) Sallis(10) Damari(4)
Damari(22) Canka(14) Sallis (4)
Carr(26) Keller/MMM(14)
Reid(20)Marsh(15) Carr(5)

Carr- 31
Boopie- 28
Cam- 30
Damari- 26
Sallis - 22
Reid - 20
Marsh - 15
Canka - 14
Keller - 8
MMM - 6

Give me slightly less Boopie & Cam and throw in more Sallis with a side of Ituka.

I think we'll run a pretty deep rotation, but I also think we'll have a number of DNPs depending on matchups.

Carr 28-32
Boopie 25-30
Cam 25-30
Damari 20-25
Sallis 20-25
Reid 20-25
Canka 15-20
Marsh 15-20
Ituka 10-15
Keller/MMM/Parker/Clark - The rest... and I suspect 1-2 of them will be good enough to get minutes (I'll guess MMM)

Yeah. Some of these shows, they locked some kids and writers up for a few months, cranked out enough episodes for syndication, aired them on Nick for a year or two and they became cultural touchstones for people of a certain age. If I mentioned "Hey Dude," it's possible people three years older or younger than me have no idea what I'm talking about but people my age will start singing the theme song or talking about how hot Christine Taylor was (and still is).

I guess college sports is like that for some people nowadays. I haven't done that 1990s All-ACC sportacle but I'm sure I'm better at it than a 2010s one.

Back