• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

If, for some reason Reid doesn't get a waiver, does that open up a scholarship? Or does he keep it and we are short a man on the bench?

The NCAA rule is that players making more than one undergraduate transfer have sit out a season. The waiver is to allow immediate eligibility.

If the waiver of the redshirt year is not granted, he will be redshirting. He can practice but not play in games.

🤷‍♂️ don’t know anything about him but googled and some places listed as a PG like Ph said. Assumed that a one and done guy reclassifying impacted the decision.

I think UNC still has 3 scholarships to fill... Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Doesn't sound like other '24s want to reclassify.

Wilcher and GG in the same class, right? Oof…

Amazing. Sallis' (and his dad's) barber in Omaha played for Forbes at SW Community College.
When it first came out that Sallis was a target, a friend of mine asked "how the hell did they get traction with a guy like Sallis?"

I jokingly told said "I'm sure one of Forbes' former players works in Sallis' favorite store or some shit like that." When he said that during the availability I just turned my camera off for a second and laughed because you physically could not make that connection up if you tried

Back