• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Also, should we take this as a definite sign that he will get a waiver? Assume he won’t chance not being able to play.

wakebasketball-wakeforest.gif

"It was just the family aspect of it," Reid told Demon Deacon Digest. "It felt like family. It was one of the best visits I've ever been on in my recruiting process. I felt instantly at home."

That definitely sounds like a dude that has been through the recruiting process three times.

"One of the best visits..."

Hunter Dickinson is set to commit today. It's down to:

Kentucky
Kansas
MD
Villanova

To show how sophisticated the student-athletes are at working the portal and NIL, the word is that Dickinson's "advisors" instructed Dickinson to draw out the decision as long as possible to create an auction. Rumors are that Kansas and Kentucky are offering seven figure deals, while Maryland is offering slightly less, but is looking for a hometown discount (Dickinson is from MD, and his HS coach is now a MD assistant).
From the sources who would know and not lie about it, Kentucky basketball doesn’t offer specific dollar figure deals to recruits, they sell the potential of their NIL collective based on current and past players NIL income. (word is that Oscar has made something like 4-5 mil so far) Kentucky’s football collective on the other hand definitely makes specific offers to recruits

Back