• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Kelsey is already raising a ton of money to build a roster this season. He’s an easy person to rally behind with his energy. It’s really, really difficult to be as bad as Payne and Danny were there.

It won’t take him long to turn it around. The real test won’t start until November, he’ll ace everything before then though.

Who on earth would want to play for Louisville right now? Those boosters must be throwing stupid money around. I dont care if Kelsey used to be your coach, you can do much better than L’s down
They have a huge fan base, play in basically an NBA arena, and have a good exciting coach. Why wouldn’t someone want to play there?

My original comment was about the school, mostly. The location does not help the case, but a program in shambles at one of the worst academic P5 members cannot be attractive when basically every program in America is looking to add transfers. Thats why I said they must be throwing around stupid money. So if their new transfers are getting paid well, good for them. Other than that, I dont see what else they have going for them at this moment.

Also Louisville hasn’t sucked for THAT long. Most kids still remember them being elite. And they’re probably throwing big money at the team to get a quick turnaround

As a city, Louisville sucks. It is nasty, the roads are bad, and based on personal experience their fans are the worst I have ever experienced as a visiting team's fan. Even worse than Clemson and Duke. I don't go anywhere in Louisville unless I'm packing heat.

As a city, Louisville sucks. It is nasty, the roads are bad, and based on personal experience their fans are the worst I have ever experienced as a visiting team's fan. Even worse than Clemson and Duke. I don't go anywhere in Louisville unless I'm packing heat.

Agreed. Louisville is nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how we can slam on Louisville's attractiveness or lack thereof when they are a decade from a natty, have three overall, and more tourney success than we have had or will ever have. Plus we've made one tourney (a play-in game) in how many seasons now?

Checks username, sees Dayton Ohio.

Back