• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

I can't believe the guy didn't get a yellow card for slinging the ball away. That is as easy as calls get.

Should have won but a draw isn't totally unfair from what I saw (started watching in the 40th minute).

lord is there a sport in the world more boring than 98 minutes of this crap?? lol. Go Deacs, I guess soccer is better than just watching a marathon but not much.

Good news for you guys is that Clemson beat Louisville and the UNC/ND game ended in a draw, so y'all won the division and are tied for the top seed (don't know tiebreakers or if you played Carolina)

lord is there a sport in the world more boring than 98 minutes of this crap?? lol. Go Deacs, I guess soccer is better than just watching a marathon but not much.

And how we won hardly ever scoring more than 1 goal a match is a mystery to me. Seems if we don't get a shutout we tie. Better than losing.

sad thing is I follow it like crazy but never understand how any kid could play a sport so boring. I remember parents finally settling on soccer because the coach would let their kids with zero athletic ability play as a last resort. Hell I was a golfer so I get it. lol

Tough crowd for a team that just finished tied for first in the ACC, seeded likely at worst a #2 seed in the NCAA regardless of what we do in the ACC tourney (and more likely a #1), and boasted one of the best goals against average in the country.

Agreed. This team is really solid. Could use a touch more scoring but really solid.

sad thing is I follow it like crazy but never understand how any kid could play a sport so boring. I remember parents finally settling on soccer because the coach would let their kids with zero athletic ability play as a last resort. Hell I was a golfer so I get it. lol

idiotic

Great season for the men. Given the margin of error in soccer or lack thereof and the strength of the ACC -- it is massively impressive that the men have finished atop the league table 2 years in a row. Yes I want to win the NCAA tourney, but this is an accomplishment of a very high magnitude.

So.... do we get to host NCAA games with the NCAA's stance on HB2 or does that just apply to final fours and whatnot?

Smh

Let me know if I can translate for you.

Back