• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Not sure, but he had the look of a guy who was done. Also - we.are in trouble on set pieces. Farrell commanded.the box so well.

Oh well. Good year guys. Hopefully we can win a couple of games, but you have to figure we're screwed without our starting senior goalkeeper.

Oh well. Good year guys. Hopefully we can win a couple of games, but you have to figure we're screwed without our starting senior goalkeeper.
Well the silver lining, if there is one, is that the backup is certainly capable (time with Barcelona B, and product of their youth system) and more importantly, I think, has already started a number of matches for us at the beginning of the season.

Any word about Bundy's injury?

Who the shit is Hank Gauger? Has he been getting much time this year?

It's only the fifth game he's played in this year.
Thanks. Bakero usually spends a third of each half on the bench. I've seen Tomasi come on for him this season, but I can't remember who has been his substitute one Ewa became a starter.

Goal! Argudo's first of the season. Central defender keeps playing with it In front of goal and this time got his pocket picked. Argudo one on one with the keeper.

2-0 to the good guys

I don't watch any non-Deacs college soccer, but I have to imagine the list of players better than Ian Harkes is not long.

At least we don't have to play that man child at Stanford this tourney

Nice encore to presenting the ACC trophy at half-time last night in front of all the Clemson fans (a lot), and recalling the 3-1 score over Clemson.

so i assume we want siue to beat butler. tied at 0-0 in 2nd ot

Yes, we are playing Southern Illinois University Edwardsville in the Sweet 16.

No idea who that is, but cool.

Back