• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Jack Harrison was getting a lot of publicity at the beginning of the season, how did he finish?

Some of these twitter handles for the draftees are hilarious.

Jackson Yueill's an early favorite with SchoolBoyJ10.

I could see Red Bulls being a good fit for Hayes if Seattle doesn't take him here. FWIW he did sign a contract with MLS already, not that it really means anything in the grander scheme of things

Taken #18 to Dallas. Good team, but that's going to be a tough lineup to crack. Might be seeing minutes in Oklahoma City on loan this season

Taken #18 to Dallas. Good team, but that's going to be a tough lineup to crack. Might be seeing minutes in Oklahoma City on loan this season

My first thought was hell ya I get to see him play
Second thought was shit he might have trouble getting on the field

Were Ferrell and Colin Martin in the same Wake commit class? Had kind of forgotten that Martin came for his freshman year.

Matthew Real, who was committed to Wake, signed with Bethlehem Steel today. It's the danger of recruiting guys from MLS academies these days.

Irrelevant to Deacs now, but former commit Isaiah Young has signed with Werder Bremen. He will be an interesting follow for someone who turned down college and homegrown to continue to seek a Euro chance.

Back