• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

I saw a tweet that the girls team is one of only 10 left in the country that are undefeated (currently 4-0). Seems to be a upperclass laden team, so hopefully they'll get back into the ranks as a tourney team. They have two games this weekend with some other teams also visiting if anyone is looking to catch a match.

Deac girls move to 5-0 with a win over Dartmouth. They are a very cohesive, disciplined team. Granted, tonight was the first match of theirs I have watched, but they hopefully get back to the tourney this year with this squad.

Full time. Deacs win 1-0. Cleveland State wasn't a bad side. Very physical.

I'm beginning to think we won't see Alec for awhile in net.

Good win. Deacs play App at home Tuesday and the UVA at home next Saturday.

Full time. Deacs win 1-0. Cleveland State wasn't a bad side. Very physical.

I'm beginning to think we won't see Alec for awhile in net.

could only catch part of last nights game, how did Andreu do?

Cleveland State is not a bad side, having beaten Dayton 3-0 previously

could only catch part of last nights game, how did Andreu do?

Cleveland State is not a bad side, having beaten Dayton 3-0 previously

He looks pretty good although he wasn't tested much. He looked like he was going to have a real nice save on a shot, but a defender (can't remember who) deflected it out for a corner. He distributed well. Defense played very good last night, so I don't remember any great chances that he had to save beyond that.

We probably should have won 2-0. Cleveland State's GK came out often and would try dumb cut backs like he was a field player. On one, Bruno collected after he misplayed one and chipped an open net only missing by about a foot on a tough angle.

Didn't we start out top 5? That StL loss must've been really, really bad.

St. Louis has played 3 games; UNC worked them 3-0; they tied Tulsa. St. Louis is unranked; they aren't getting votes. So, I guess they are not very good.

Wake dominating the run of play early on the App's. Had a rebound goal called back already. App looking to play Route 1 football when they have it.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Deacs score twice in the final 5 mins to win 3-0. Was nice to see us score a few in open play.

Lady Deacs up 3-1. ODU scored on of the better goals I've seen recently, but Deacs turned it around and are in complete control.

Tmw we have UVA at home. Everyone get out there and get loud. (Dude Deacs)

Anyone been to Duke for soccer game before? Expect it will be hard to get seats at gametime or likely easy to buy at stadium?

Lady Deacs are just fucking crushing it

if that 3-1 held, that's 18 for with just 2 against over 7

Back