• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

New Pearl Jam single is pretty good - really heavy guitar, angry sound. I'm into it. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album in April.

For some reason I pulled up this old album, Grateful Dead two from the vault, today. From St Stephen through to the end this performance is amazing. They were on fire this night:

New Pearl Jam single is pretty good - really heavy guitar, angry sound. I'm into it. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album in April.
Agreed, this is the best they've put out in about 25 years. I'm finally excited for a new album from them, they claim it is all a return to the glory days like this single.

Agreed... Sunday didn't work out for me but did catch his Winston show. There's no way that guy is playing clubs much longer.

i guess this is the thread for this but has anyone seen Ragnar Kjartansson's The Visitors before?

This band I really like that nobody’s heard of, Uniform Motion, announced on Facebook that they will probably be removing their music from Spotify because under the new payment plan they won’t be making enough money to cover the fees to have their music on Spotify. Such a bummer that Spotify is paying Joe Rogan so much money and these small time artists are getting pushed further to the margins. Anyway, help me get their monthly listens up so they’ll stay:

Last edited:
Back