• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

I saw My Morning Jacket last night for the first time. I don’t know them that well but greatly enjoyed the show. I didn’t know it at the time but the first set was “It Still Moves” in its entirety. Super rad to see a full album performed live. The encore was stuff from across the rest of the catalog. 10/10 show - definitely want to see them again.

This morning I’m streaming last nights Phish show. They played some really rad tunes; hoping to catch some of them this weekend at DICKS!

I’m gonna stay off this thread for the week as it will be all Phish all week for me leading up to Thursday night!

I lied. I'm not staying away (yet).

Anybody watching the Phish show tonight? First set was good (not great) IMO. I didn't really get into the new song, "Pillow Jets."

I really hope that all these songs from this weekend aren't completely off limits for Dicks this week...I love that they are coming off a few days break instead of weeks, but they've played quite a few songs I want to see this weekend.

Its a bop. It has a slow start that harkens back to his early stuff, as he talks about his deployments, but paradoxically it really picks up as he talks about his mom dying. Maybe its because I am so invested in this kid's life that I love this song.

And more Sade. Damn it’s smooth. Day off due to the UNC shooting so need a calm chaser for a heavy Soundgarden set.

Its a bop. It has a slow start that harkens back to his early stuff, as he talks about his deployments, but paradoxically it really picks up as he talks about his mom dying. Maybe its because I am so invested in this kid's life that I love this song.

Maybe because I had high expectations, but this entire album sucks ass. I've listened to it a few times to try to give it a chance, but it just makes me want to drive off a cliff. Maybe that is who he is, but at least Open the Gate and 68 Fastback and Something in the Orange had some balls. To have the year he had and then lay this turd is pretty disappointing.

He is going down the Koe Wetzel route of focusing on the full emo when the semi-emo was what got him where he is.

I lied. I'm not staying away (yet).

Anybody watching the Phish show tonight? First set was good (not great) IMO. I didn't really get into the new song, "Pillow Jets."

I really hope that all these songs from this weekend aren't completely off limits for Dicks this week...I love that they are coming off a few days break instead of weeks, but they've played quite a few songs I want to see this weekend.
here's the full Derek Trucks sit-in:

otr4qm7zdq331.jpg

Maybe because I had high expectations, but this entire album sucks ass. I've listened to it a few times to try to give it a chance, but it just makes me want to drive off a cliff. Maybe that is who he is, but at least Open the Gate and 68 Fastback and Something in the Orange had some balls. To have the year he had and then lay this turd is pretty disappointing.

He is going down the Koe Wetzel route of focusing on the full emo when the semi-emo was what got him where he is.
Got it- so I need to start listening to Zach Bryan.

Back