• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is Manning's next job?

Had Justius gotten the ETSU job, I wouldn't have been surprised to see DFL land there.

Won't be surprised if it still happens.

WTF. Joel cares about Wake and saw what DFL did. No fing way it would ever have happened.

WGAF!
Deserves Clydesdale follow scooper
Probably ends up KU Fundraiser. Footlocker.

Rumor mill spinning up that he's the lead candidate on the pro side to take over head coaching duties for Washington.

Personally I think the Generals could do better.

Sounds like Kansas got some really bad news from the ncaa yesterday so maybe Self gets fired and they need a feel good story at Kansas. Oh man, they would have no idea

220px-Buckingham-palace-guard-11279634947G5ru.jpg

It's perfect. He is amazing at showing no emotion regardless of the situation.

Last edited:
Rumor mill spinning up that he's the lead candidate on the pro side to take over head coaching duties for Washington.

Washington wants to suck?! :dumb:

With Jason Shay getting the ETSU job, I would be shocked if he hired Manning. Manning seems to have done major dis-service to Forbes having any early success at Wake. The "Family" stuff should work in both directions. I don't see Shay giving Manning a landing place if that is true.
The "there" I was talking about was Kentucky. It was obvious from the comment I was replying to. Justice is an Assistant at Kentucky and was a candidate for the ETSU job. I wasn't remotely talking about Manning working at ETSU. I was talking about Calipari hiring Manning to fill the opening.
Jesus.

Last edited:
The "there" I was talking about was Kentucky. It was obvious from the comment I was replying to. Justice is an Assistant at Kentucky and was a candidate for the ETSU job. I wasn't remotely talking about Manning working at ETSU. I was talking about Calipari hiring Manning to fill the opening.
Jesus.

I thought I was going crazy, because that's what I understood you to mean...but then everyone else seemed to think Joel might bring DM on at ETSU.

I Googled this and went to Hoopshype and no mention.

Are you just funnin' us? :)

EDIT: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH got me....

Last edited:
I thought I was going crazy, because that's what I understood you to mean...but then everyone else seemed to think Joel might bring DM on at ETSU.
Reading comprehension is hard for some folks.

The Washington Generals are the scrappiest, hardest working team in that league. No way they want to suck...

But they do. Washington Generals have the worst record in professional sports.

Bob Staak and {redacted} both ended up in the NBA. I can see Manning being brought on by a team or the developmental program as a big-man developer.

Man I don't get you people (insert Tropic Thunder image here). You talk about getting rid of him for years. It happens and you still want to talk about him. Do you really care?
JUST MOVE ON.

Bob Staak and {redacted} both ended up in the NBA. I can see Manning being brought on by a team or the developmental program as a big-man developer.

That would be my guess too

Back