• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite letter other than X (not allowed to pick X)?

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
O is neat because your mouth makes that same shape when you say it.

A is the only letter that is also a word, similar to how Australia is a country and a continent.

Z is a fun noise to make when you say it and has the best shape (other than X) because it's like swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, you've made a Z. So it might be my favorite.

What about you guys?

O is neat because your mouth makes that same shape when you say it.

A is the only letter that is also a word, similar to how Australia is a country and a continent.

Z is a fun noise to make when you say it and has the best shape (other than X) because it's like swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, you've made a Z. So it might be my favorite.

What about you guys?

I.

Other than X I think J is my favorite letter. It's the only letter in the alphabet that is only used at the start of words. It's true, look it up! So it's kind of like the leader of the alphabet. It probably played high school football.

C is actually the only letter that is also a word the way it is pronounced. Those others are close but there is a slight difference!

Other than X I think J is my favorite letter. It's the only letter in the alphabet that is only used at the start of words. It's true, look it up! So it's kind of like the leader of the alphabet. It probably played high school football.
Huh? Reject, adjective, adjust are a few that come to mind just off the top of the dome.

Those words were all originally spelled with a G but it was determined they needed more character so they switched it with J. Sorry should have been more clear in my first post.

K is a great letter. It's not unusual for people to replace the letter C with the letter K.

I don't think most Wake fans would agree with you that K is a great letter.

Those words were all originally spelled with a G but it was determined they needed more character so they switched it with J. Sorry should have been more clear in my first post.

William Randolph Hearst had a big role too in that invention because he figured out that a j used less printing ink than a g so by switching to j his paper could save money. This more than anything popularized the practice and brought it into the mainstream.

What was up with that dummy earlier saying that O is a word. That guy needs to go back to elementary school or something and relearn English.

Back