• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite letter other than X (not allowed to pick X)?

That's an easy one. It's the ^ with this ~ underneath it. Still don't understand why it's not standard on keyboards.

I think another fun thing would be if letters looked like stuff instead of just lines and dots and squiggles. Like what if a letter looked like a tree or a car or a squid? That may actually be what Esperanto was.

That is also I think what Ted Danson's character was getting at in Season 2 of Fargo, although I think he was thinking about entire words instead of letters (not sure what he would have done about A due to its unique status as letter + word).

Man, I am learning so much about letters today. Thank you for starting these illuminating discussions, SHD.

i would like to submit for a waiver so that i may be allowed to pick X

can you please link me to the relevant form

Man, I am learning so much about letters today. Thank you for starting these illuminating discussions, SHD.

We just need some stuff to talk about other than Leebs and the Pizza Man and how BobStackFan has lost his marbles.

How about silent letters? Like somebody made up a word and just threw a letter in the that has literally no purpose for communication.

L is a good letter because you can make people take it.

How about silent letters? Like somebody made up a word and just threw a letter in the that has literally no purpose for communication.

I like how you went a step further and inserted a couple of invisible letters into this post.

X is defintely the best (I rocked a sweet Xavier X hat back in the middle school days) but after that it has to be C.

So many great words start with a C.

Cubs - Awesome first names - c** - c*** - c**** - etc.

V is another letter that has a pleasing sound and it makes me think of vaginas and Ozzie Virgil, both of which are cool. Shape is good too. I like that the little v is the same as the big V only smaller, as opposed to crazy letters like g/G, b/B, r/R where it's like a totally different letter altogether. Maybe V is my favorite?

When do we talk about shapes? I'm partial to the rhombus.

Back