• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's The Real Story...

DemonDEKEn

Reaction score
...behind Wright and Wynn being suspended for the Pitt game?

...behind Wright and Wynn being suspended for the Pitt game?

I would love to care about this but both are not that good and our team will continue to suck regardless

Last edited:
It would be hard to care about those two even if we were good.

Seems like grades.

It would be hard to care about those two even if we were good.

Seems like grades.
Unless they are slacking off but still technically eligible, wouldn't grades knock them out for the rest of the season instead of the announced one game suspension?

i do wish Manning would spend more time disciplining on the court behavior like hero ball and lack of effort , rather than off the court behavior. There have never been any consequences ( like benching) for poor effort or poor play.

I'm not going to lie. I had no idea who these guys were when the suspension was announced.

When Danny is long gone, these guys will be a mere blip in the lost decade.

It’s seems like Wake often plays better under Manning when short handed because he is forced to shorten the bench and tighten up rotations.

I wonder if Sharone has his hair in his eyes while studying, like he does when he is trying to shoot the basketball. Drives me effing nuts.

I haven’t watched a game in over 2 years, I’m not even sure I could recognize either one of them. I don’t and won’t care until there is another coach leading the team

Back