• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where in the World is LOBO?

Dallas33

Reaction score
Looks like Steed Lobotzke is the new OC at WSSU

The offense coordinator is expected to be Steed Lobotzke, who spent the last 13 years at Wake Forest. There’s still more paperwork to be completed, according to Boulware, before Lobotzke is officially on staff.

Link To Article

Their fans will beat his ass after every game.

i go to every wssu home game and we have high expectations. if he doesnt produce right away it wont be pretty

Well, saves on moving costs.

Can't wait to see how WSSU's offense looks this year. I mean, I'm 99% sure Lobo just sucks, but there is a 1% chance that Grobe had more input than he should have.

Wow, that should be a big reality check for both Grobe and Lobo.

I might actually check out a game next year. Glad he could find work, but very troubling that our offensive coordinator now could only find a job at Winston-Salem State. Perhaps he could have gone elsewhere and didn't want to move, but this confirms what we thought about Lobo.

Man. They went 10-2 last year and averaged almost 36 points per game. All signs point to a massive collective buzzkill coming WSSU's way.

LOL at the Lobo defenders (admittedly, they dwindled over time, much like Buzzinners) who claimed we were so very lucky to have his genius on the sidelines.

So he interviewed for the HC position and ended up with the OC slot. Niiiiiiice.

Back