• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is Baby Deac?

tbpnwe

Reaction score
All the speculation, all the anguish, why nothing from the original "Tick Tock" poster?

Even a "We're going to be alright" might calm the market.....

Baby Deac where art thou in mine hour of need? Hast thou forsaken me, oh Baby Deac?

I'm thinking that Ron basically said to anyone who knows anything if you leak something without my approval, you're donezo.

FWIW, Baby did post something about it being better for us if Tennessee didn't open up which I spun as a positive that we're hot after Marshall (who had been rumored to be a possible replacement if Cuonzo jumped).

I don't know how many times people have to say this---there is virtually no information out there to be had.

I have heard a ton of speculation and one pretty solid source with info here and there, but other than that it's just dead silent.

I'm thinking that Ron basically said to anyone who knows anything if you leak something without my approval, you're donezo.

FWIW, Baby did post something about it being better for us if Tennessee didn't open up which I spun as a positive that we're hot after Marshall (who had been rumored to be a possible replacement if Cuonzo jumped).

Funny, I read it as this search is sucking nuts and bringing UT into the mix would make a terrible situation even worse. Glass half empty and all that, I guess.

What we need is a Deepthroat Deac. Somewhere, someone has heard something.......

Funny, I read it as this search is sucking nuts and bringing UT into the mix would make a terrible situation even worse. Glass half empty and all that, I guess.

I think we could've drawn that conclusion without Baby's help as other media sources would probably chime in if UT opened up. He doesn't seem like the type to rub salt in the wounds even if he was feeling pessimistic about the search.

I think we could've drawn that conclusion without Baby's help as other media sources would probably chime in if UT opened up. He doesn't seem like the type to rub salt in the wounds even if he was feeling pessimistic about the search.

I get it. It was like a "I needed that like I needed a whole in the head" type comment. I'm having a hard time finding much positive to hold on to. After four years of Bzaster, I don't know what made me think Wellman was not going to donk this up.

If this search does have more people involved you would think that would lead to more people leaking info. It seems like after the initial Shaka leak last week nothing has been credible.

I don't know how many times people have to say this---there is virtually no information out there to be had.

I have heard a ton of speculation and one pretty solid source with info here and there, but other than that it's just dead silent.

So is there no information to be had, or do you have a solid source with information here and there?

I love threads like this almost as much as I love the "a great investigative reporter would know who we were hiring!" stuff.

What exactly is the hoped-for response to this thread? That babydeac will see it, say "oh shit, I forgot to tell everybody what I know" and then OGBoards will all live happily ever after? Is that it?

Back