• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which Duke player do you hate most?

I got Greg Paulus, but I'm pretty sure any answer it gave would have been acceptable.

Duhon

damn him and that buzzer beater in 2001

Still think about that game. Came down court and hit that little floater. I'm starting to hate Jason Williams more and more. Every time I turn on ESPN lately I see his colossally dumb ass mug. Got a new motorcycle yet, fucko?

I got Scheyerface.

Current Dickie I hate the most is Sulaimon.

Scheyer. I'm sure Dan Meagher wasn't an available answer, or I certainly would have gotten him.

You got: Steve Wojciechowski
You hate Steve Wojciechowski. If you were the last person on Earth, and if an angel descended from the heavens and told you the only way to save the human race was to slap a floor, you wouldn’t do it, because f*** you, Wojo. You really hate Steve Wojciechowski.

I got GayGay. It's hard to pick just one most hated above the rest, but he has to be top 3 for me.

I got Christian Laettner. This website speaks the truth!!!

You hate Christian Laettner. You will hate him until you die, and even then, your hate will continue to live on. Such hate spans the very limits of time itself. It is written in the cosmos, hanging high above as a glorious beacon of hate for all to see. The universe expands, and so does your hate for him, bound together for all eternity. (Also: F*** that shot.) You really hate Christian Laettner.

I got Wojo. Incorrect. He played before my time at Wake. Any of the following answers would have sufficed: JJ, Duhon, Melchionni, Paulus, Boozer or Battier.

You got: Cherokee Parks

You hate Cherokee Parks. Sometimes, just for fun, you Google the words “Worst Tattoos In Basketball History” just to see how high he ranks on the list. The hate for him fills you with a warm, mirthful glow. You really, really hate Cherokee Parks.

He is up there, but would probably put Chris Collins and Battier ahead of him.

Back