• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which Duke player do you hate most?

Here are all the options. I tried to copy and paste mine and all of them came with it. And it proves that this is bullshit because there is no Melchionni option. That fuckface put the D in D-Bag.

For the record, I got JJ.

Which Duke Player Do You Hate The Most?
You got: Gerald Henderson Kevin C. Cox / Getty Images You hate Gerald Henderson. You wake up in the morning and watch this GIF of him missing a dunk, because it reminds you that the world is full of wonder and beauty. You are still not over what he did to Tyler Hansbrough’s face, and probably never will be. You hate Gerald Henderson.

You got: Austin Rivers Streeter Lecka / Getty Images You hate Austin Rivers. You hate that facial hair. You hate that he was only around for a season and yet you STILL hate him this much. Your most recent Google search always reads “Austin Rivers NBA stats,” because you enjoy a good laugh. You hate Austin Rivers.

You got: Christian Laettner Jonathan Daniel / Getty Images You hate Christian Laettner. You will hate him until you die, and even then, your hate will continue to live on. Such hate spans the very limits of time itself. It is written in the cosmos, hanging high above as a glorious beacon of hate for all to see. The universe expands, and so does your hate for him, bound together for all eternity. (Also: F*** that shot.) You really hate Christian Laettner.

You got: Shane Battier Jamie Squire / Getty Images You hate Shane Battier. You would like this montage of Shane Battier flops set to opera music to be played on your wedding day. You are responsible for each and every YouTube view on the video of him getting blocked at the rim on Senior Night. You have blocked the 2001 Final Four entirely from your memory. You hate Shane Battier.

You got: Greg Paulus Streeter Lecka / Getty Images You hate Greg Paulus. You hated every floor slap. You hated every ESPN mention of his high school quarterbacking career. Your biggest dream in life is to have the chance to flop in front of him, just so he can see what it feels like. You hate Greg Paulus.

You got: Cherokee Parks Doug Pensinger / Getty Images You hate Cherokee Parks. Sometimes, just for fun, you Google the words “Worst Tattoos In Basketball History” just to see how high he ranks on the list. The hate for him fills you with a warm, mirthful glow. You really, really hate Cherokee Parks.

You got: Steve Wojciechowski Todd Warshaw / Getty Images You hate Steve Wojciechowski. If you were the last person on Earth, and if an angel descended from the heavens and told you the only way to save the human race was to slap a floor, you wouldn’t do it, because f*** you, Wojo. You really hate Steve Wojciechowski.

You got: Jon Scheyer Andy Lyons / Getty Images You hate Jon Scheyer. You hate him for being J.J. Redick’s understudy, and for inspiring four years of J.J. Redick comparisons. And also for beating Butler in that national championship game. For all of those Scheyerfaces, too. You just really hate Jon Scheyer.

You got: J.J. Redick
Jamie Squire / Getty Images You do not just hate this man. You LOVE to hate this man. You have, on multiple occasions, fantasized about the things you would do to his face if you two found each other in a darkened alley together. (It may or may not involve reading him his own poetry while pummeling him with your fists.) You hate J.J. Redick, and you don’t care who knows.

Including Gerald Henderson and Austin Rivers on that list over Duhon, Melchionni and Boozer is a joke. Seriously, Duhon is No. 1 for me. I fucking hate him.

Got battier, but my real most hated is laeattner.

I got Wojo, but I didn't need a quiz to tell me...JJ followed closely by Wojo is the real answer. I've never liked whiny floor slapping bitches. However, I wish there was a need to make a poll asking which former Wake player people hated the most... :(

Hate anyone who has ever played or rode the bench at UNC more than any of these guys.

Beginning to hate Wellman more than anyone who played or rode the bench at UNC....

Back