• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which old school dead chick would you most like to smush?

Of these broads..

• Cleopatra

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Helen of Troy

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Pocahantas

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Harriet Tubman

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Emily Dickinson

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Mary Magdalene

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Marie Antoinette

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Indira Gandhi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joan of Arc

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Mother Theresa

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. There are a lot of tough ones.

Being Eskimo brothers with Jesus would be pretty tight.

Emily Dickinson just as payback for her shitty poetry. Indihra ghandi, Mother Theresa, and Harriet Tubman are no gos. Pocahontas probably got down. Joan of Arc probably had some serious crazy going on so you know she would be a wild time.

Joan_of_arc_miniature_graded.jpg

Not hot.

I would have voted for Theodora, she was a freak.

Her wiki page cites a source with "though she made full use of three orifices, she often found fault with Nature, complaining that Nature had not made the holes in her nipples larger so that she could devise another variety of intercourse there."

I voted Mary Magdalene because it would be something to be Eskimo brothers with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

It take some pretty strong stuff for me to want to sexy time a dead chick.

But man, back in the day I'd have definitely let Pocahantas come into my teepee.

CLARIFICATION

THEY ARE ALIVE AND IN THEIR PRIME DURING SAID SMUSHING.

Mother Teresa was not always really old. I bet she was hot back in the day. That Catholic guilt thing is something, too.

Pocahontas would have that earthy thing going on.

I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn't inquire too closely into the case of the tenth. The most vicious cowboy has more moral principle than the average Indian.
-Teddy Roosevelt

Would you hit it if you knew it would cause a huge war?

helenoftroy4.jpg

Think it's gotta be Helen here. Marie Antoinette would be my 2nd choice.

Harriet Tubman is getting totally slighted here. This babe could lead you from house to house, through fields and forests, in the middle of the night just fuckin. And nobody would ever find out.

Back