• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you choose to meet on the Pit?

Yep pretty sure it was that day. I had a great time at that game. Almost got into a physical alterca

True story, I have met Milhouse and every time we do one of these I forget that I have because I don't connect who he was in person to who he is on the boards.

Hotter than you expected?

There's no way Milhouse is as big of a dick in real life as he is here. His board persona takes work. I'd be impressed he could consistently pull that off in real life.

Amazingly, he has it mastered in real life even better than here on the boards.

After his explosiveness these Olympics, and his ability to cook a damn fine meal, I'd love to have a beer with toogs.

Since this thread was posted I've met 2009, Nonny, IL, Bentleys, JDawg, Cav, timdunk, deacphan, Cheese, Dashionista and possibly some others?

I wouldn't give 50 cents to meet a single one of you motherfuckers.

i want to meet all of the pit's lovely ladies! they're a fantastic resource on all things cooking, decorating, crafting and relationship-ing. #shemanwomanhatersclub

Reactions: ITK

Duh.

I'd like to meet RJ, even though he and I seldom agree, I think I'd enjoy hanging out with him. Same with Ph. ArlingtonDeac's posts are very insightful and he'd be high on my list as well. Of course I'd love to meet anyone who's a trader and doesn't mind my nerdiness about the field. There are others too.

Back