• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Nikita be drafted after putting up 43 Reps?

WFU1990

Reaction score
I would have thought that the answer was definitely no, but the man out up 43 reps at his pro day, which I believe is more than any player at any position at the Combine. Seems line there has to be a place for a physical freak like that in the NFL.

No. Do a google search. Pretty sure there was a list somewhere of the top benchers in NFL combine history and they were almost all a bunch of nobody's.

re: lesnar

because he's a freak athlete and wanted to give it a shot?

Tyler was a beast at State and Olshansky was in the league until a few years ago.

A lot of the scouts say the bench should be removed from the combine. They say it's an unnatural football move and does not provide any indications of future success on the field.

Tyler was a beast at State and Olshansky was in the league until a few years ago.

He flat dominated us one game in Raleigh. Maybe the OT game?

Where ever he goes, I'm sure he will be a pain in the Redskins' ass for years.

Yeah why was he at the combine?

He quit the WWE because of the intense travel scheduling that is required to be a WWE wrestler. He then decided to give the NFL a shot and got cut by the Vikings before the season started.

The only name I recognize on the list is Brock Lesner, the UFC guy.

Dontari Poe was the Memphis DT, 1st rounder.Turning into a bad ass pick. Olshansky had a decent career. Bodine is a UNC guard. probably will go in the 6th round.

Yeah why was he at the combine?

He did his bench reps at the combine in 2004, when he quit wrestling for a while and played preseason for the Vikings before getting cut. Then he went back to wrestling.

In the 60s or 70s, he could have been a great pro at his size. But 5'10", 250 just ain't gonna get it done on the DL these days. And he can't play LB. So if he is successful at switching to FB and can play ST, he can last a few years in the league. But the trouble there is so few teams really want FBs these days. I mean the Ravens keep cutting Vonta Leach, who is a destroyer of LBs.

Which makes me remember that I loved watching Ovie block.

Back