• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Nikita be drafted after putting up 43 Reps?

He scared the shit out of every center he ever faced. I do not discount him. He played against much bigger guys his whole career and even when he was double teamed he found ways to get in the backfield. The NFL is the best of the best but in the right situation he could totally make an impact. The scouts may not agree but I watched that guy mind fuck other offenses for the last couple years. He's crazy good at his little nitch. Busting center's balls. A big thing in the NFL is taking a team out of their comfort zone. Nikita does that. If somebody takes a chance on him I think he can make it through sheer will.

Having said that, I'm not sure his body could take the beating for much more than three to four years. Risk and reward. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Back