• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women! At! Work!

Well then... all we're left with is: how did these two ladies look? 5'1" and 240# may be the reason they're sending themselves roses.

Typical Italian jersey girls, but both were thin. One was 5'9 or so and the other was 5'1 but she was thin with giant fake tits.

Typical Italian jersey girls, but both were thin. One was 5'9 or so and the other was 5'1 but she was thin with giant fake tits.

Paging Dr. Dwarf. Dr. Dwarf, your party is waiting...

Reactions: ITK

You have their snapchat deets?

At some point last year I was managing a team of 13...all of them were women. Our facilities team got a request from one of the women to lower the temperature a bit in our area. They went ahead and did so - that was their first mistake. It was lowered 3 degrees....and all hell broke loose.

By the end of it, no less than 10 of the women on my team came into my office to complain - either to say that it was too cold, or to say that it was too hot before and the temperature needed to stay. Attacks, of course, got personal.

My wife is a lawyer who works with a 50/50 mix of male/female lawyers. The women all buy each other christmas gifts each year while the men do no such thing. As you know lawyers work insane amounts of hours but yet somehow the women all think it is necessary to go out and buy each other gifts during the little free time that they have. The men are under no such illusion. I kid her and tell her that if women stopped buying each other presents then they would be running the place by now- it is the only thing holding them back in the workplace in 2013. Oh, I left out one important detail...the women all hate each other.

At some point last year I was managing a team of 13...all of them were women. Our facilities team got a request from one of the women to lower the temperature a bit in our area. They went ahead and did so - that was their first mistake. It was lowered 3 degrees....and all hell broke loose.

By the end of it, no less than 10 of the women on my team came into my office to complain - either to say that it was too cold, or to say that it was too hot before and the temperature needed to stay. Attacks, of course, got personal.

You can't win.

We have constant battles over the thermostat at my office. It's located right between my door and the business owner's door, so we can see the harpies sneak over to turn it up. One of the harpies is his wife.

Between this and the introvert thread, I don't know how you all deal with working a traditional 9-5.

The female attorneys at my work are actually pretty sane. They really cause no problems and dont hate each other. The women staff here though are fucking awful. My boss is like a 50 something overweight bro, so he surrounds himself with these disgusting grandma paralegals that I think make him feel better about himself. They have the lowest common demoninator taste possible. Talk constantly about American Idol. Watch soap operas on their computers while they eat lunch in their cubes. I inheirited a like 64 yo jewish grandma paralegal who was the bubbe I never wanted. It is my goal this year to make her retire.

Last edited:
there are few things more entertaining than watching female coworkers when a clearly hotter chick is hired. they are fucking viscious.

The women here are fucking awful. My boss is like a 50 something overweight bro, so he surrounds himself with these disgusting grandma paralegals that I think make him feel better about himself. I inheirited a like 64 yo jewish grandma paralegal who was the bubbe I never wanted. It is my goal this year to make her retire.

All you need to do is feed her liquor and LSD, drag her to a Vegas hotel room and then savagely penetrate every orifice in her little body with your throbbing, uncircumcised member.

there are few things more entertaining than watching female coworkers when a clearly hotter chick is hired. they are fucking viscious.

This happened in my office last year. New office assistant was hired who was in her 20's, and you could almost feel the hatred in the building from the moment she arrived.

Between this and the introvert thread, I don't know how you all deal with working a traditional 9-5.

If I had your gig, I'd be banging horny coeds left and right.

Like fish in a barrel.

Just sayin'

dPljd.jpg

If I had your gig, I'd be banging horny coeds left and right.

Like fish in a barrel.

Just sayin'

^and i'm not sure that'd work out all that well for you at the end of the day :)

to add, my barber says she hates cutting womens' hair cause it's never right and they keep always wanting to make adjustments or just start over with the styling and of course the problems were always the fault of the stylist/barber

she said when a lot of guys get their hair cut they just sit down and say "make it look decent." Which is basically what I do.

LMFAO. I mean, that duck pic earlier was funny, but this one hits so close to home that I snorted coffee on my keyboard. Thanks.

The Mrs. works in an office full of female attorneys. All very cool, down to Earth people who don't hate each other. All are also intelligent (not a given among attorneys).

I've worked in probably five professional environments. I agree with the "not all women cause problems, but some women seem to cause a disproportionate share." Caveat, when a man causes a problem, it's usually a really, really bad one.

Back