• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group C Discussion (COL, IVR, GRE, JAP)

It was 100% a penalty. Brutal way to bow out, but I thought Greece was the better team today. They also did well to draw Japan while playing down a man for 60 minutes.

I thought so too until I sa the slow motion clip above

I thought so too until I sa the slow motion clip above

I mean you can still see the contact Sio makes with his leg in that video, but the reverse angle was more definitive. He hits Samaras' knee as he's shooting, which causes him to trip over his plant foot.

This vine shows two very good angles of the play and for me make it conclusive that it was a penalty. Sio clearly impedes the shooting motion of Samaras by lunging in with his left leg. No doubt it was the correct call.

This vine shows two very good angles of the play and for me make it conclusive that it was a penalty. Sio clearly impedes the shooting motion of Samaras by lunging in with his left leg. No doubt it was the correct call.

that second angle makes it pretty clear

pilot-hi-tec-c-coleto-2-color-combo-pen-clear-body.jpg

I'm bored today.

Back