• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group C Discussion (COL, IVR, GRE, JAP)

Haha won't let Colombian keeper bring his kids on pitch. Now fighting. Haha

I thought that after the opening match the refs weren't awarding soft penalties in the box. He did clip him a bit, but that was extremely soft. Fuck Greece. Now I have to root for France and will have to shower afterwards.

Also of note is that Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Uruguay are all in the same quartile in the knockout round.

Dude kicked the ground, caught a cleat, missed, and fell down.

Did not even get touched.

A Shane Battier or greasy Greek dude SPECIAL. Makes me feel a little better about Portugal debacle.

Dude kicked the ground, caught a cleat, missed, and fell down.

Did not even get touched.

A Shane Battier or greasy Greek dude SPECIAL. Makes me feel a little better about Portugal debacle.

His leg caught the Ivorian on the downswing and thats what caused him to kick the ground.

It's pretty clear. Whether it's a penalty is up for debate.

Last edited:
It was 100% a penalty. Brutal way to bow out, but I thought Greece was the better team today. They also did well to draw Japan while playing down a man for 60 minutes.

Back