• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Think I'll take Iowa, but I want to run a couple games with them first to make sure.

i'll be michigan state. want to play with a pro combat jerz.

Are we going to do two humans per conference? If so, should we make sure that one human is in each division so they can meet in the championship game? Either Tenn or SC will need to move to the SEC West if so.

Are we going to do two humans per conference? If so, should we make sure that one human is in each division so they can meet in the championship game? Either Tenn or SC will need to move to the SEC West if so.

If people want to do that they can, but I don't think it needs to be a rule. If people want more competition, they can jump in a conference/division with more people. Right now, we've got 3 B10, 2 SEC, 2 B12, 1 ACC, and 1 PAC12 with 3 yet to choose. I'm not sold on Iowa yet, so I may switch to a different conference if that evens things out. Besides, no one may want a Big East/smaller conference team anyway, so we'll have at least a couple conferences with three.

Last edited:
I have sent out friend requests to those of you that have given my your GT. For everyone else, please start PMing them to me. Thanks.

I haven't heard back from Diego yet, so if he doesn't come through, you're in.

did anyone else order via amazon? have you gotten the pro combat unis if so?

I did get the game today and I'm playing right now. The new dynamic recruiting is pretty awesome.

Gameplay seems a bit more "Madden-esque" and it feels a little faster to me. They have also done some cool stuff with the faces on the players and attention to details. Most of it is the same though it seems like.

ETA: Deacon Tower is on this game which makes the stadium look a lot cooler obviously.

did anyone else order via amazon? have you gotten the pro combat unis if so?

I ordered through Amazon and when I ordered, it said they would be emailed within two days after we receive the game so they still have time.

I did get the game today and I'm playing right now. The new dynamic recruiting is pretty awesome.

Gameplay seems a bit more "Madden-esque" and it feels a little faster to me. They have also done some cool stuff with the faces on the players and attention to details. Most of it is the same though it seems like.

ETA: Deacon Tower is on this game which makes the stadium look a lot cooler obviously.

I can't decide which of the three crap teams I want to make my offline dynasty. TO THE TOP BAYBAYYYY

I ordered through Amazon and when I ordered, it said they would be emailed within two days after we receive the game so they still have time.

Rare posrep for Chris from me!

Back