• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

After playing exactly one game with them, I am going to switch from Tennessee to Texas A&M. TOO MUCH ROCKY TOP

I did get the game today and I'm playing right now. The new dynamic recruiting is pretty awesome.

Gameplay seems a bit more "Madden-esque" and it feels a little faster to me. They have also done some cool stuff with the faces on the players and attention to details. Most of it is the same though it seems like.

ETA: Deacon Tower is on this game which makes the stadium look a lot cooler obviously.

Deacon Tower was in it last year. The video board was the new edition this year.

I ordered mine from amazon Saturday and got it at 11am today. I paid the extra $5 bucks for the arrive on release date option.

Lol no amazon prime? C'mon James.

I signed up for amazon prime free month trial, but they did not offer release day delivery. I did get the game for 44.99 for signing for the trial. I paid the extra $5 for release day shipping.

I signed up for amazon prime free month trial, but they did not offer release day delivery. I did get the game for 44.99 for signing for the trial. I paid the extra $5 for release day shipping.

Weird. I'm on prime and got it today at 3:30.

it said expected delivery date 7-13. $5 for a guarantee was worth it.

I am struggling this year as well I think Wake is terrible on the game this year. It might just be me though. BTW I read on operation sports that the xbox rosters are done.

Wake is always bad.

The game is actually a lot different than I thought when I initially played it.

It's hard to stop the run because the O-lines are so powerful against the front 7 of the defense.

so what's the plan? i'm building up UTSA while i wait.

Waiting on confirmation from Diego, then need a couple people to pick teams, then we are waiting on rosters. So we'll probably get going on Monday.

Waiting on confirmation from Diego, then need a couple people to pick teams, then we are waiting on rosters. So we'll probably get going on Monday.

Are we waiting for the "community rosters"? I think those will be the best.

That's the plan. Hopefully they will be finished up over the weekend. I also still need several people to forward me your gamertag, so please do so. If you have an outstanding friend request from me, please accept it.:foreveralone:

About to play my first game online....my name is SnowyMeerkat for anybody that ever wants to play!

Doofus can have the last spot. Let me know if someone drops out and you need a replacement.....sorry about the disappearing act.

That's the plan. Hopefully they will be finished up over the weekend. I also still need several people to forward me your gamertag, so please do so. If you have an outstanding friend request from me, please accept it.:foreveralone:

Mine is same as my boards name. I used to have a different one but it died for some reason so I made a new one last night.

I used to buy this game every year but have missed a couple and the slightly different controls are killing me. Somehow everytime I got to the line last night I accidently shifted the OL, and then on RGIII's first snap in Groves (Heisman challege thing) against Liberty I got mauled on consecutive drop backs resulting in a safety, embarrassing.

Back