• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You know your fantasy football addiction has gotten worse when..

slickdeac

Reaction score
Fill in your own. Here's mine, both happened yesterday:

--You dream Arian Foster had 9 catches. Then you get to brag to Opponent X because you were right that having Leinart at QB would increase his workload/dump offs.

--Your girlfriend takes your phone and reads your text messaging threads with 4 different Opponents and thinks that your in some drug dealings with all of the trade talk.

root against your favorite team (Panthers) that Maurice Morris will go off this week

18 grown men stopped working and their jobs ground to a halt for an entire afternoon when a 3-team, 9 player trade was proposed. A conference of all 18 league team owners was held to discuss the merits and fairness of the trade. A grown man yelled "Damnit, you can't trade Brady, even if he does wear uggs!"

Your favorite team has the ball 1st and goal. They score on the next play, but your joy is subdued because the TD pass went to a WR and not the TE on your fantasy team.

I'm done with it after this year. I am so insane that it has literally ruined every Sunday for me this year. And that's with me NOT knowing my opponent each week as I carefully avoid that information to prevent any further damage to my property or self.

It got so bad that when I knew my opponent had a player, that just seeing that player score for another week or two would trigger some sort of instant flash reaction in me even though I wasn't facing him anymore.

Too bad the NFL is completely boring without fantasy. But I just can't do it anymore.

skyrim-helmet-400x273.jpg

You're nice to ugly chicks because you know if you ask them to join your fantasy league they'll pretend to be into football to seem cool but really you just use them to make lopsided trades and inflate the cash in the prize pool they have no chance of sniffing.

Back