• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Not going to Accept Bowl Invite

That decision makes a joke out of UNC's self-imposed sanctions.

So basically we cross DC off the list, right? UNC a lock for DC?

Assuming we finish 7-5, is CLT completely out of the question for us?

They could take us, but likely won't. Other choices would be State and UVA. Both likely to put more asses in the seats than us.

Am I the only one that automatically reads the word "clitoris" or "clit" when the abbreviation for Charlotte (CLT) is used? I have issues.

Technically if we get chosen over NC State, then UNC could also have the door opened to be chosen over State.

They could take us, but likely won't. Other choices would be State and UVA. Both likely to put more asses in the seats than us.

Does UVA really travel that well? Seems we could have as many given our proximity to Charlotte as we did in 2007.

Now, as for NCSU, completely agree. They would have the numbers for sure.

Am I the only one that automatically reads the word "clitoris" or "clit" when the abbreviation for Charlotte (CLT) is used? I have issues.

I'm from CLT and I call it "the clit"

Virginia doesn't travel at all for football, and we had a pretty good showing when we were in Charlotte four years ago. Still think they would take UVa over us, but if they do it won't be because Virginia would bring significantly more people than we would.

Back