• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Not going to Accept Bowl Invite

UNC doesn't give a crap about rules, or ethics, or anything but themselves. You will NEVER see them do something like Miami had the moxie to do. NEVER. Good for the Canes.

I have a question about this. Does Miami declining the bowl invite hurt the rest of the ACC because we do not get that shared revenue from the bowl game? If so this punishment is not adequate enough as it is punishing the decent programs in the conference as well. Could they not just forfeit their wins possibly giving a cleaner program a shot in a bowl?

Question pertaining to Miami declining a bowl

I have a question about this. Does Miami declining the bowl invite hurt the rest of the ACC because we do not get that shared revenue from the bowl game? If so this punishment is not adequate enough as it is punishing the decent programs in the conference as well. Could they not just forfeit their wins possibly giving a cleaner program a shot in a bowl?

You asked this on the Miami declining a bowl thread. Why the heck did you feel the need to start another one on the same exact topic? We already have like 7 bowl threads on the first page.

I just thought I would get better answers in it's own thread. sorry.

You asked this on the Miami declining a bowl thread. Why the heck did you feel the need to start another one on the same exact topic? We already have like 7 bowl threads on the first page.

Dude....What the fuck. No need to be such a dick about it.

Back