• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Kanhoji be ip banned?

Should kanhoji be ip banned

• Yes

Votes: 61 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 83 57.6%

• Total voters
No. He's confined to his own threads now. It's easy to avoid his stupid nonsense if you wish.

I do agree with Irish that KA has some serious mental problems.

Last edited:
now that he is confined to his own thread, he is fine. that should be enough.

No. He has one thread and the people who want to see what he has to say and post with him can do so. I'm glad because I can look at who is posting on that thread and see who the instigators are on these boards.

Oh, I didn't realize that the one thread thing was a permanent situation.

In that case, let him start a blog and invite his own people to read all his rants on west vagina, wake (when we lose) and how bad wake fans are. No need to use up your time and energy here.

This one is going to go down to the WIRE!

So, what is Brittany doing?!!?

Patrick_Mike_bio.jpg

I voted yes.

Not because he's a terrible poster.

Well, he is. But mainly because he seems annoying and we'd take away "something to do" from someone who lives in the Dakotas. Which is basically like taking meth away from Courtney Love. Or attention from rjkarl.

If he isn't a repeat offender of the "don't be a douchebag" rule, then who is?

While I agree 1000% with this post, douchebaggery is a bit subjective. I think about 90% of dv7's posts are douchey, but I dont think he deserves a ban.

dv is in a unique position because he started the new boards.

I also think he would agree that there is a considerable share of his posts that are douchey. However, kanhoji has a different flavor to his posts than dv. dv has an inkling of "I wouldn't necessarily defend this behavior in real life," while KA seems to actually believe his sociopathic nonsense. I unfortunately cannot put my finger on what the difference is yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out one day.

Eh, probably not. Because I don't care, and it's easier to decide that KA is boring and constantly wrong. Luckily for me, this is a correct assumption, which would quickly be backed up by many on this board that are smarter than someone who gives a shit about WVU.

You mean to tell me that you caught on that while I post a shit ton, that I don't really take the boards seriously? Who are you? Perry Mason?

This poll should ask "Should Kanhoji seek mental help?"

You mean to tell me that you caught on that while I post a shit ton, that I don't really take the boards seriously? Who are you? Perry Mason?

The correct answer is Matlock.

Perry Mason was a fairy. Kanhoji probably likes Perry Mason. He would also probably change his stance about Perry Mason multiple times during a conversation, and would then give up while still maintaining an air of superiority.

Then everyone would shit on him, he'd be relegated to his own thread, then he'd be ip banned so he'd have nothing else to do but wander the Dakotas in search of trees and rotting bushes to argue with about sports, West Virginia, and being right about everything.

Back