• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Kanhoji be ip banned?

Should kanhoji be ip banned

• Yes

Votes: 61 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 83 57.6%

• Total voters
No. He's confined to his own threads now. It's easy to avoid his stupid nonsense if you wish.

I do agree with Irish that KA has some serious mental problems.

This. I don't think he's right. I suspect he's a fat guy in tighty whitys

I find him fascinating. He either is totally trolling everyone for his own enjoyment, which is pretty funny and brilliant if so. Or he's serious, which makes me feel a bit bad for him

Logo.png

Can we give the KA treatment to KeEpeR?

No. He has one thread and the people who want to see what he has to say and post with him can do so. I'm glad because I can look at who is posting on that thread and see who the instigators are on these boards.

Hi PH!

His trolling got to a point where it was interfering with others "freedom of speech" on the board - he had literally turned every thread he posted in into a referendum on himself.

I think keeping him to his own threads is a great compromise, and lets the rest of us use the board as well.

You mean to tell me that you caught on that while I post a shit ton, that I don't really take the boards seriously? Who are you? Perry Mason?

Who do you think you are kidding with that fkin nonsense?

Last edited:
Aren't you the guy who insults others and then pulls out the "it's all just a joke...I just act like this in order to drive the Wake Forest fan base to greater heights" argument? Facepalm

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827

Yea, and you are the asshole who takes an anonymous message board which is a 'release' and not a fucking "life" for most and then makes personal comments on wife, company etc.,

Back