• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN First Take

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
The host just called skip, "spic". This could be interesting.

it cracks me up that 1st & 10 became the entire show. but that's really the only reason people watched it anyway.

Worst Show On Television. Any show that features Skip Bayless has to be the worst show on television.

I love it when Skip and SAS go at it. Pure gold imo.

If one of their fights ends in a murder/suicide, I guess it would make it all worthwhile. Until that day though, I'd rather watch Dick Clark interview Muhammad Ali.

If one of their fights ends in a murder/suicide, I guess it would make it all worthwhile. Until that day though, I'd rather watch Dick Clark interview Muhammad Ali.

Just stamped by ticket to hell by laughing at that image.

Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd are the fucking worst. Just ugly loudmouths with absolutely nothing to add to society.

Very Bad Things should happen to ESPN for trotting out those two plus Kenny Mayne and Rick Riley. Just a 4 headed monster of bad, annoying, awful and grossly unfunny.

Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd are the fucking worst. Just ugly loudmouths with absolutely nothing to add to society.

Very Bad Things should happen to ESPN for trotting out those two plus Kenny Mayne and Rick Riley. Just a 4 headed monster of bad, annoying, awful and grossly unfunny.

I don't know why ESPN needs to kill a hooker because of all this, but ok.

MV5BMTIxODE4OTUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg3NjQyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

"If I had a choice to run the 4th quarter 2 minute offense, I would take Tebow over Aaron Rodgers" - Skip Bayless

All the evidence you need to quantify what an idiot he is...

Wait... people watch that show? Seriously? No, seriously?

Wait... people watch that show? Seriously? No, seriously?

The only reason I watched was because it was a headline on ESPN.com one day...then I figured "bs, no way he is saying that, it's probably the spin/hype machine at it again"...and then I heard it with my own ears...crazy.

John Richie and the other cohost of the day about went nutz ...

Must...resist....urge...to...neg rep...stupid...opinion...

Back