• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Colts vs Texans free on-line stream?

jccdeac

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Reaction score
So my dad is rehabbing in the hospital after a knee surgery coupled with an infection. The rehab center does not get the NFL Network but he has his laptop. We'd like to watch this game but I couldn't find a free site to stream. Anyone have a free on-line stream for this game?

TIA

Thanks, TW. When I click on the site, it isn't able to load & I get this...

Gateway Timeout
Server error - server 80.67.5.103 is unreachable at this moment.

Please retry the request or contact your adminstrator.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, TW. When I click on the site, it isn't able to load & I get this...

Gateway Timeout
Server error - server 80.67.5.103 is unreachable at this moment.

Please retry the request or contact your adminstrator.

Any thoughts?

Are you on the hospital's network?

Most likely, that is the reason you can't access the site. They probably have it blocked.

The best you can probably do(sans using your phone as a mobile hotspot) is watch the stream on NFL.com. It is free and they have life lookins occasionally.

Thanks for the help. We watched NFL.com for a bit. Dad thought it was pretty cool being able to see the game live on the computer. Anxious to check out the other site when I get home.

Lol at peyton. Is there anyone who wants the colts to win more than him?

This color guy is such an idiot. How does he not know that a defensive penalty stops the clock?

LOL.

Blessing in disguise for the Texans. They might not have to face Luck 2 times a year for the next decade+ now.

That loud noise you just heard was the city of St Louis celebrating...or was it Los Angeles?

Bradford and that contract are borderline untradeable right? Minnesota could get decent value for Ponder.

That TD by the colts just saved me 5 points on fantasy. Opponent has Foster and Texans D. Hope this can help push me to win

Minnesota is actually in the best position. They still probably would need the Colts to beat JAX though.

Another stud young QB coming to the NFC. Fuck

Back