• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Colts vs Texans free on-line stream?

Minnesota is actually in the best position. They still probably would need the Colts to beat JAX though.

Another stud young QB coming to the NFC. Fuck

Colts still basically lead so long as they don't win next week. And they won't.

Time to bench Yates and ride Jake the Snake as far as he will take them.

Last I heard is that Colts would probably win a 3-way tie between the Rams and the Vikings, but the Vikings might win a 2-way tie with the Colts.

Last I heard is that Colts would probably win a 3-way tie between the Rams and the Vikings, but the Vikings might win a 2-way tie with the Colts.

The only tiebreaker is opponent's SOS, so not sure why it would matter how many teams are tied

Ok it appears whatever I read or thought I read was nonsense. Maybe it was just that the Rams have almost no shot at the #1 pick unless they are the lone 2 win team because of their SOS. The Vikings and the Colts have almost identical optimal (as in worst) SOS right now.

Ok it appears whatever I read or thought I read was nonsense. Maybe it was just that the Rams have almost no shot at the #1 pick unless they are the lone 2 win team because of their SOS. The Vikings and the Colts have almost identical optimal (as in worst) SOS right now.

Celerity possible they are the only 2 win team

Vikings play the Skins and the Bears...both winnable games IMO. STL plays San Fran and Pittsburgh.

I'm really excited for the Colts-Jags game next week. Jacksonville is pretty terrible and the Colts have shown that Orlovsky can win a game for them. Will they fuck up getting Andrew Luck or will Polian call in the loss somehow? Most obvious move to make would be to put Painter back in, but I don't see how that could happen unless they wanted the whole of sports broadcasting all over their ass.

Back