• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MCB Gamewatching

DeaconCav06

Dickie Hemric
Reaction score
For a variety of reasons I can't make it to Nashville this week.

Is anybody in DC planning on watching together?

I'm in NC right now but my travel schedule is really fluid so if a decent sized group is getting together I could definitely be up for that.

I'll also be in DC Cav, however I'll be with pretty much all UNC grads for NYE. That being said, I'll definitely be watching the game somewhere, so if you know if a good place to watch it with Wake fans let me know.

I'm definitely in to watch. I'm probably good for a few other people that are non wake grads.

Anyone going to watch in Charleston? I'll be there the day of.

Touchdown Bar near U Street is having a game watch sponsored by the DC Wake Forest Club. Typically block off the second floor of the place just for Wake fans.

Touchdown Bar near U Street is having a game watch sponsored by the DC Wake Forest Club. Typically block off the second floor of the place just for Wake fans.

Nice that's a couple blocks from where I'm staying. Might have to recruit the fellas to head there with me.

I'm heading there with a pretty large group.

I will probably be there but might be riding solo.

I think phan, cheese, and the other dc guys are all out of town.

Back