• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MCB Gamewatching

I mean. I'm drinking, that's not the issue. I need to do some work in the kitchen this afternoon so I have to TCB before I can get proper sloshed.

If anyone's planning on being at my house in Chicago, my plan is to DVR the game, have a Manhattan, put child 1 to bed while my wife puts child 2 to bed, have another Manhattan, watch House Hunters or Chopped for an hour or two because my wife won't watch the game, start watching the game at 10 pm or so when she passes out or has to tend to child 2, pass out 15 minutes into the game but not before resolving to not find out the score in the morning and watch it then, find out the score in the morning and end up not watching the game because we lost. If this sounds good to anyone, let me know and I'll get more bourbon and break out the good China and extra blankets; only caveat is that you have to change poopy-diapers.

Last edited:
If anyone's planning on being at my house in Chicago, my plan is to DVR the game, have a Manhattan, put child 1 to bed while my wife puts child 2 to bed, have another Manhattan, watch House Hunters or Chopped for an hour or two because my wife won't watch the game, start watching the game at 10 pm or so when she passes out or has to tend to child 2, pass out 15 minutes into the game but not before resolving to not find out the score in the morning and watch it then, find out the score in the morning and end up not watching the game because we lost. If this sounds good to anyone, let me know.

I was considering this plan, but then my wife surprised me by securing a sitter so we can go sit at a bar and watch the game without dealing with my kids 1 and 2 and their stupid bedtimes.

Back