• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List the coaches....

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
that buzz is better than.

GO!

If you give one, give empirical evidence, not "I think" or "I hope."

You can even include DII coaches.

Longwood's Mike Gillian...

Coach Gillian’s eight-year overall record at Longwood is 75-168, including an overall homecourt record of 56-44 in Willett Hall where the program is an impressive 53-24 over the past six years. The Lancers were 12-19 overall during 2010-11 to equal their second-best record during Gillian’s tenure.

Isn't there a poster here who coaches middle school basketball? Not him.

I know very little about the guy; but I'll throw Mark Macon's (Binghamton HC) name out there.

2009 : 23-9 (Before Macon was hired)
2010 : 13-18 (Macon's first year)
2011 : 8-23
2012 : 0-17

I know very little about the guy; but I'll throw Mark Macon's (Binghamton HC) name out there.

2009 : 23-9 (Before Macon was hired)
2010 : 13-18 (Macon's first year)
2011 : 8-23
2012 : 0-17

There was a Marc Macon that played at Temple back in the day...I don't know if this was him or not, but your choice is the winner in the club house turn.

Matt_Doherty-3.jpg

Doh is probably comparable.. a coach in way over his head.

I'm a buzz outer and I'd take [Redacted] over Kevin O'Neill in a heartbeat. O'Neill is way more of an asshole than Buzz will ever be and can't coach to save his life. He lead a Arizona team with three future NBA players (Hill, Buddinger and Bayless) to a losing conference record and a first round exit in the tournament. The next year a little known assistant who hadn't coached college basketball in 2 years lead a less talented Arizona team to a Sweet 16. Also O'Neill NBA coaching record sucks/

Last edited:
From the Colorado radio show after the 2009 loss to Doherty/SMU:

“We're just not deep enough. I wish I had confidence in our bench, but people don’t see what I see in practice. They need to step up"
- Jeff [Redacted]

From today's Dave Glenn Radio show:

"First of all, I'm never going to throw my players under the bus in the media."
- Jeff [Redacted]

From the Colorado radio show after the 2009 loss to Doherty/SMU:

“We're just not deep enough. I wish I had confidence in our bench, but people don’t see what I see in practice. They need to step up"
- Jeff [Redacted]

From today's Dave Glenn Radio show:

"First of all, I'm never going to throw my players under the bus in the media."
- Jeff [Redacted]

At first I was like :laugh: then I was like :tear: but now I'm all :sick:

Back