• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List the coaches....

$(KGrHqN,!gsE0v9klg4FBN(v6czY)g~~_3.JPG

me to. temple scored a ton of points in a row (like 20) and dean just sat there and never called a TO

I hope you were cheering for unc-ch or else assistant coach Roy Williams might have put a BB in your rear end.

lowex-large.jpg

Wait. Sid beat Bz 90-69 and 80-55 last year. Nevermind.

I am rapidly losing respect for Seth Greenberg's in-game coaching.

Someday we will have a poster here named "JeffBzdelikEraSurvivor." I look forward to that day.

We have a contender:

"I don't know why we did what we did offensively today," said Toccoa Falls head coach Lance Martin. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I really don't."

We have a contender:

"I don't know why we did what we did offensively today," said Toccoa Falls head coach Lance Martin. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I really don't."

Pretty sure that's just [Redacted]'s quote and was put on the WCU thread as a joke. But yeah, [Redacted] is probably a better coach than the current head coach at Toccoa Falls, I'll jump behind that one.

Pretty sure that's just [Redacted]'s quote and was put on the WCU thread as a joke. But yeah, [Redacted] is probably a better coach than the current head coach at Toccoa Falls, I'll jump behind that one.

Well, I fell for that one.

Pump the brakes... Toccoa's coach was hired away from another team after successfully leading them to 2 conference championships...

...that other team just so happens to be Toccoa's baseball team.

Back