• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Western Carolina won last night by 102 points

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Cullowhee, N.C. - Trey Sumler led nine Catamounts in double figures with a game-high 18 points Tuesday night as Western Carolina set a school single-game scoring record, cruising past the Toccoa Falls Eagles, 141-39, in the Ramsey Center. WCU scored the first 18 points of the game and led wire-to-wire en route to snapping a two-game slide.

In addition to breaking the single-game scoring record by eight points (141 over 133), Tuesday night's margin of victory (102) and points scored in the 72-17 first half were also records for the Catamounts. The 102-point win additionally ranks as the third-largest margin of victory in NCAA history.
http://www.catamountsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/011712aaa.html

Yikes. :eek:

Did somebody on Taccowa Falls miss a reverse dunk early on?

Ha, the previous records they broke were originally set against... Toccoa Falls.

cruising past the Toccoa Falls Eagles, 141-39, in the Ramsey Center. WCU scored the first 18 points of the game and led wire-to-wire en route to snapping a two-game slide.

Glad that was clarified.

"I don't know why we did what we did offensively today," said Toccoa Falls head coach Lance Martin. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I really don't."

MenBballBanner1-850x330.jpg

What time did Taccoa's coach ask if it was okay to leave the court and sulk?

Back