• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LINSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much of the NBA thread is about him....why another?

Lin caused MSG stock to rise 10%.

Just don't let him drive the team bus.

I almost never watch pro hoops but am now checking in the morning paper to see if a Knicks game is on. This is WAY better than Tebowmania. Prolly mostly because he actually plays his position well.

Just don't let him drive the team bus.

I almost never watch pro hoops but am now checking in the morning paper to see if a Knicks game is on. This is WAY better than Tebowmania. Prolly mostly because he actually plays his position well.

And his celebrations aren't annoyingly mainstream.

much of the NBA thread is about him....why another?

why not another? on a side note, I'm curious why people aren't getting all over him for his religious views as they do on Tebow. Lin is just as Christian as Tebow but yet people don't hate on him like they do Tebow. Thoughts?

Tebow built up his hate for 6 years culminating in this season. Lin's been famous for a week

Someone just negrepped me for changing my name. What the hell is wrong with you people o.o

Tebow built up his hate for 6 years culminating in this season. Lin's been famous for a week

True. Already love Lin. Tebow has always been overhyped if you ask me though. He's a winner but he really kinda sucks.

Last edited:
He wouldn't be nearly as hyped if he wasn't playing for the Knickerbockers.

Knicks 1st quarter 5-17 from the field, Lin with 5 turnovers and down by 14. Lowest 1st quarter scoring of the year.

Gots to pick it up.

Halftime and the Knicks down by 4 to the Hornets. Much better 2nd half but still struggling against a team they should be blowing out. Lin leading the pack with 8 turnovers.

8 turnovers in a half?????

Versus Greivis Vasquez and Jarrett Jack?

Back