• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LINSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of 3rd Knicks down by 10 after cutting it to 4 earlier in the period. Lin 6-12 from the field with 18 points. Vasquez playing him well.

In the Knicks defense, I watched Trevor Ariza play about sixty games last year, and I'd be willing to bet good money he's never gone 4-5 from three, shot better than 50% from the field, had 7 rebounds 2 steals 2 blocks and only turned it over one time in his life.

humbLINg.

knicks not dead yet. i wish amare hustled. he is scoring, but he is an energy sponge.

Right now the Knicks have Jared Jeffries, Steve Novak, Iman Shumpert, and Landry Fields on the floor. At the same time. Forget that Amare's the other guy, that is one offensively inept posse.

JR Smith can't suit up soon enough.

alrighty I think I'm going to go to the bar to watching linning time. God that Brightman song is one of the best songs ever made.

Steve Novak has been good lately. for real.

i don't see any way jr smith helps the cause. it has been the knicks defense that has gotten them into games. shumpert is legit on D.

17 minutes 1 shot 1 rebound. Good thing farooq is staying outta Kaman and Vasquez's way and knowing not to assert himself whilst surrounded by greatness.

jeffries has not played this well since he was at indiana. university.

Knicks make it a 3 point deficit with 4:30 to play. The Mecca is rocking.

it is over.

i blame amare.

can't play team defense with only 4 guys.

Did linsanity really die to a lineup of Vasquez, Belinelli, Ariza, Ayon and Kaman?

eh, OKC lost to the wiz.

just need to get up to the 6 seed.

Lights out for the Knicks losing to the lowly Hornets 89-85 breaking their 7 game win streak. Couldn't overcome 21+ turnovers and poor shooting. Expectations still high with Carmelo back on the floor Sunday.

Completely arbitrary Lin-related statistic, but I saw on Sportscenter this morning that Linderella has more turnovers in his first 7 starts than any player in NBA history. Definitely his biggest from what I've seen of him so far; he was throwing it all over the Garden last night.

Espn briefly put up the headline "chink in the armor" last night to describe the loss. It hasn't been well received.

Back