• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team USA Mens Basketball Jerseys

deacman5

J Grays Face Mask
Reaction score
399890_10150575289802106_45502457105_9216582_583097083_n.jpg

I think they are terrible. Discuss

I like them. I figured they were going to be way overdone and crazy looking.

EDITED TO ADD: Made from 96% recycled polyester, Nike says the jerseys that Team USA will wear for the 2012 Olympics in London are the lightest jerseys it has ever made. On top of that, the shorts the basketball team will be wearing are actually made from 100% recycled polyester and weigh only 5 ounces.

http://gizmodo.com/5886975/team-usas-basketball-jerseys-are-made-from-recycled-plastic-bottles

Last edited:
Nice "snake S" that you learned to draw in kindergarten by drawing 3 lines over 3 lines and connecting them diagonally.

That block lettering looks like what State's got for their 'S' symbol.

Weird lettering.

Lightest jerseys evar though! It'll be almost like playing naked.

The recycled polyester is the new reprieve line from Unifi based out of Greensboro. They are also doing a deal the nfl next season.

the other lightest jerseys Nike made this season for Barcelona actually become heavier than any jersey out there once players start sweating. Fun fact.

Terrible S. why?

Back