• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team USA Mens Basketball Jerseys

At least is isn't this where the Maryland flag was thrown in a wood chipper and shit into a tornado.
thumbnail.aspx

Lebron looks like he is leading with his Johnson.

The jerseys would be awesome with a second S in there and a yellow hammer and sickle

I actually like the lettering. Upside down V shape, which is totes a phallic symbol that shows how awesome and manly we are.

I didn't like the lettering at first glance but its starting to grow on me. Pretty sick imo

Finally clicked on the link and saw the picture...guess the thread had me expecting the worst, because they don't look pretty good to me.

fucking swag

not fond of the exposed Flywire on the Hyperdunk 2012s though. seems like that's what became of the proposed Lebron 9 Elite model though which is pretty interesting to me.

Should be CP3 and not Deron.

CP3 is Jordan, not Nike.

I thought S in middle reminded me of Superman, who seems to be really popular with athletes these days. Maybe the athletes had some input in jerseys.

Back