• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Battle and Providence?

Fans care about assistants because they are the primary recruiters...they do the work on the ground that lands the big guns. The head coach sets the recruiting ceiling, but the assistants are the ones that actually bring in the players.

bingo. and bzz appears to need all the help he can get in this category.

Google reveals nothing, but good news if true.

Certainly makes sense from his kid's perspective.

His twitter...on my phone right m now so just going to paraphrase. Something like happy to be at wake...excited about our players and future

Battle's twitter feed says "Happy to be at Wake...excited about our players and the future!"

-WFUcoachB

:thumbsup:

The future is looking bright with bzz and battle at the helm!
GO DEACS

Yesssss. I don't think it would have been a disaster, nor a reflection on the program or Bz, but I am really happy that he's staying put.

YAYYYYY! Loving that I get to break this news to my office!!

So, if true that he's staying, what do we make of those speculators claiming confidently that he was gone?

I guess they were just overconfident speculators?

So, if true that he's staying, what do we make of those speculators claiming confidently that he was gone?

I guess they were just overconfident speculators?

My guess was that his son really didn't want to leave and Battle decided to do right by his son.

Back