• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Va Tech: Greenburg fired, Clemson asst James Johnson hired

So ... my takeaway is that Seth is a true asshole to work for and a Jew to boot. Does that sum it up.

Oh, and Weaver is a Slytherin

Just having Parkinson's doesn't give you carte blanche to take advantage of the non-Parkinson's.

Not sure Jeff Allen is the most credible source. Allen was a huge attitude problem at VT. Not sure about more recent years, but Seth's earlier teams seemed to respond to him pretty well.

Not sure Jeff Allen is the most credible source. Allen was a huge attitude problem at VT. Not sure about more recent years, but Seth's earlier teams seemed to respond to him pretty well.

From Allen's twitter, it looks like Terrell Bell and Malcolm Delaney felt the same way.

Weaver can't be all bad. He completely dissed JJ Redick's dad at Cassell.

It seems like we've been losing recruits to Virginia Tech lately so this could possibly help us.

I'd take Greenberg in and Buzz out right now if it means we could steal a couple of his recruits and current players as well.

Letters of intent are really screwed up... Can a 17-year-old even sign a letter of intent and have it be binding? Do they make guardians sign, as well?

Letters of intent are really screwed up... Can a 17-year-old even sign a letter of intent and have it be binding? Do they make guardians sign, as well?

I don't know how it binds you legally, but its the NCAA that matters here. If the NCAA says you don't play, you don't play. (ACC as well.)

Allen was involved in that mess with the VT Kicker.

Tags on this are priceless. Brightened my Monday. Reveal yourselves for highly cherished pos rep.

letrjannounceannouncement

Back