• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Va Tech: Greenburg fired, Clemson asst James Johnson hired

This tweet makes VT sound soap opera-ish:

Jeff Borzello‏@jeffborzello

Interesting: so James Johnson leaves Va. Tech and his exit interview is part of the reason Seth got fired. Then VT hires him back as HC.

Not a fan of Seth. Definitely not a fan of Johnson.

This hire was not going to end well. But I would imagine they keep Harrell assuming he was a Johnson recruit ...

This hire was not going to end well. But I would imagine they keep Harrell assuming he was a Johnson recruit ...

Don't worry. Their AD is going to release a PDF of praising quotes by big-name players in college and NBA ball.

What do you mean how?

Their AD is clueless, but I am sure you are right. He is going to announce the guy as the one they wanted all along even though he's probably been turned down more in the last five days than a street whore with a cold sore.

What do you mean how?

Their AD is clueless, but I am sure you are right. He is going to announce the guy as the one they wanted all along even though he's probably been turned down more in the last five days than a street whore with a cold sore.

(deleted post: ..wrong Harrell)

Last edited:
Why would Harrell stay just because they hired back the asst coach that left the program a month ago? If this guy meant THAT much to Harrell, dont you think he would've decommitted when Johnson left?

Wow, that rivals the Wake move .

Does it ever. Why would you hire an asst who was part of the problem? He was an assistant of Seth's and they haven't ever won with Seth, nor made the NCAA's in years. Certainly worked well for us keeping over staff, just to keep recruits happy. [ A T & T class ]

This rivals several of our hires and keeping over of prior staff.

Back