• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCScout is kind of a Dbag

Has Kent Newsome joined us yet over here? He is a guy who could enjoy the free discourse offered by the new boards.

Am I the only one that finds the demise of our old e-home for the last several years (5 for me) a little sad? Remember how awesome the quad was, for example, around 2006-2007?

Only if there wasn't something significantly better.

It's a little sad, yeah. But I think we're in good hands here. Looking forward to the discourse next season.

The tone and discourse on these boards is very different from the boards on which PrepScout posted.

Am I the only one that finds the demise of our old e-home for the last several years (5 for me) a little sad? Remember how awesome the quad was, for example, around 2006-2007?

I'll comfort and console you on Saturday at the Spring Game tailgate (if you are going to be there.)

Guess whos back?

Back again?

Deman is back.

And he says NCScout won't be coming back with him. :mad:

Premium: does this need to be said over here? I'm not surprised that Deman is back but why read it there and then run over and tell us? Do you just get shits and giggles from tattling about their board?

After your partial quote & spin of what Mendacious said, I feel the need to question this.

Kinda with Stig here. Repeat over there admonished Ph for something Ph posted over here. Premium is a constant whistleblower, and his partial repost of Mendacious was over the top.

Can we just stop the mudslinging?

In with the existence of "PremiumDeacon" at all being pretty lame.

Back