• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCScout is kind of a Dbag

I get a neg rep for that comment with "We know what you did last summer." as the reasoning? WTF?

my post got negrep with "youre lame"

PremiumDeacon catching feelings?

I got the same, no worries.

It was a -4 rep though, which I guess means it's someone with over 50 rep and over 30 days membership (i.e. not PremiumDeacon) or a mod, or something else.

I got a -4 as well... followed by 2 more -1s telling me to "get off my high horse" and "and the summer before." Guess we all stepped on somebody's toes by being the least bit mature.

It's only a matter of time before we monetize the rep system and people will trade it on The Pit (In the Pit?)

i hope my rep reaches -3000

is that even possible?

i hope my rep reaches -3000

is that even possible?

Sadly, no. Negative rep is capped at -150. But what it says (on the mouseover) when you get there is punishment enough.

I got a -4 as well... followed by 2 more -1s telling me to "get off my high horse" and "and the summer before." Guess we all stepped on somebody's toes by being the least bit mature.

I did a quick IP check, and the 3 came from different people who have never used the same IP. I wanted to make sure it wasnt one doosh who was NGAing you from different names.

I did a quick IP check, and the 3 came from different people who have never used the same IP. I wanted to make sure it wasnt one doosh who was NGAing you from different names.

So you're saying that there's a full on conspiracy against me?!:tinfoilhat:

I appreciate it though tsy. Active mods are a helluva thing.:thumbsup:

Relaying info posted under the premium forums is a sure way to get this board shut down. I'd be careful what you post here.

Am I the only one that finds the demise of our old e-home for the last several years (5 for me) a little sad? Remember how awesome the quad was, for example, around 2006-2007?

Also, I am pretty sure the quad didn't exist back then. We hadn't even moved to the current DS site yet in 2006, had we?

there is a neg rep mafia of sensitive little bitches. i got wind of who one of the big neg rep disbursing posters is from the mods. its somebody who has and probably always will take the boards way too seriously.

Back