• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday Night Live

I've heard people compare her to Kristen Wiig but I think McKinnon is unbelievably better. She is definitely a top 10 all-time SNL cast member.
McKinnon shits on Wiig

No even close IMO, and I think Wiig is very funny

No Chevy Chase, no Bill Murray?

Tina Fey is probably the #2 lady ever on SNL , but Gilda was the best lady ever on the show.

I love Tina Fey but I think Molly Shannon, Ana Gasteyer, and likely Kate McKinnon are all better too.

I love Tina Fey but I think Molly Shannon, Ana Gasteyer, and likely Kate McKinnon are all better too.

I agree with this. Molly Shannon is criminally underrated. The current cast doesn't have anybody who excels at the Shannon and Farley style wacky humor.

Some fella named Chance the Rapper is hosting tonight. Never heard of him. M&M the rapper is music guest. I notice a theme (rappers). Word to your mother!

Kenan is awful. He overplays everything.

Meh. I could argue Kenan is the glue thats kept SNL together in the couple of years leading up to McKinnon. He is no SNL HOFer but really diverse and I hear comes up with quite a few of this groups bits

He's best in the role of straight man exasperated at what's going on around him

The baseball fella he does is great, he was great as the host where the white fella wore the red jump suit, he’s a good talk show host. He’s p milk toast otherwise. Good not great but there a long time

Chance is going to kill it tonight. He’s too charismatic to suck at this.

There's always room for more 90s R&B parodies.

That was about thirty seconds two long but very solid

Back